This is what I wear at winter time these days: a double breasted empire waist pea coat I bought in Japan and a knit turquoise beret I bought in Culonia last month. I love my winter things. I think I am so cute. I am so cute, no matter what Diego says:
- You’re looking very… old world.
- What’s with you now? That coat. That hat. Are you eighty?
- You’re not wearing that to the bar. Take it off. Take it off now.
- Shouldn’t you be sweeping chimneys or something?
- Take. It. Off. Would you just take that stupid hat off?
- Say hello to your friend, Oliver, for me.
- Can we get you a new coat in New York? Please? Yours is killing me.
But I’m so cute.